Alrighty then looks like i was tagged in another one of these things but this time I was tagged by nappotuna
rule 1: always post the rules
rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 10 new ones
rule 3: tag 10 people and link them to the post
rule 4: actually tell them you tagged them
so here we go
- What’s the most interesting thing that has happened to you today? Nothing much really happened today, but I went to the movies with my friend and then I saw a really cute girl at the bookstore…. so I guess that’s interesting.
- Tell me about your most favourite thing in the world! Oh god I like a lot of things so this is hard. It’s a tie between my friends, my dog, or my collection of books, games and musical instruments.
- If you were confronted with several small ducks, what would you do? I would make them think I was their mother and start an uprising with my army of ducklings.
- Do you have any other social media sites? Yeah! I have a twitter and a Skype but I don’t really use them very much.
- What’s your favourite word? Probably Fuck or Rumpus.
- Have you played a game recently? Tell me about it! I’ve been playing Fire Emblem Awakening and it’s really enjoyable in every sense. The art, story, music and gameplay just feel so thought out and they all just go really well together. On another note I’ve been playing Twilight Princess and it’s pretty fun but the colour palettes are washed out and the motion controls suck ass. other than that I really like it tho.
- If you could have anything in the entire world right now, what would it be? An extra month of summer vacation.
- Do you believe in ghosts? Yeah i believe in all that paranormal stuff… which is bad because I don’t really believe in a God so there’s no one to save me from the demons but myself.
- What are you passionate about? I’m super passionate about music and all the power that music has to invoke emotions and bring back memories and just…. omg I just really want to be a really good musician or composer one day.
- What’s your favourite series? (games/books/movies/etc) Hands down it has to be the Legend of Zelda series. All the games just hold such a special place in my heart and it’s the first series that got me into gaming and they even got my into music!! I owe that series a lot it will always be my favourite.
M’kay so it’s 10 questions time! LET’S GO!
- What’s the last movie you saw? What would you rate it out of 10?
- What’s your source of inspiration (alternatively, who’s you hero?)
- If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
- Who texted you last and what does it say?
- What song is playing right now?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
- You just won 50 million dollars! How do you spend that money?
- Do you like your tabs in a certain order? What order do you keep them in?
- What food would you eat every day if you could?
Anyway I tag akashi-kurobutts, detective-terrible-detective, mistersircat, just-sitting-on-the-shelf, tomhiddlescum, mirapup, sweaterprincess, batlesbo, sweaterprincess and bevsi
Do it if you like but it isn’t mandatory. Have fun :D
So i saw that I was tagged by ughbennylafitte to do one of those “Say 5 facts about yourself and then tag 10 of your followers” things but haven’t gotten around to doing this yet because I’m lazy (whoops).
So let’s get this done.
- I’m heading to College this September and I’m absolutely terrified
- I have tried multiple times to learn the violin but have failed miserably every time
- I can wiggle my ears
- I have a millions books on the floor by my bed that I need to read but I still go out and buy more
- I really suck at filling in these things
Anyway I nominate nappotuna , detective-terrible-detective , just-sitting-on-the-shelf , ehembur , pointless-pirouettes , lesvoyagesdunringard , ivoryarcheress , firstthingsfirst-win and courfey-rockandroll